Thursday, December 5, 2013

Wednesday December 4: London Broil and French Fries

 Note: This may be the only way I can get myself to post regularly. I will see how long it lasts....

Which marinated longer than it was supposed to, because of my having to go out into the suburbs to bring the Man his car key. He'd misplaced all his keys, which luckily were recovered today. Dinner was late, but no matter, it was GOOD!

London Broil: Recipe is here at AllRecipes.com.  I diamond score my beef and marinate it in a lidded Pyrex baking dish. Instead of all soy sauce I did 1/4 cup of soy and 1/4 cup of Worcestershire. I also added 2 T of cider vinegar and a generous sprinkling of fresh ground black pepper. I put it in to marinate around 1PM, cooked it around 8PM.

French Fries: Just plain old supermarket crinkle cut frozen fries. I cook them in a shallow amount of oil in my electric skillet, turned to about 350 degrees F.

Vegetable: Baby carrots, which are a standard. Too tired to deal with so much as slicing a red pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mmmmm....comments...............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...